Why Choose Prospect Medical for Your Care?
Our Focus is on You
When you choose Prospect Medical Group for your healthcare, you’re assured of innovative, high quality and cost-effective care backed up by our decades of leadership in managed care.
Our extensive provider network is a combination of primary care and specialty physicians, urgent care centers, hospitals and other healthcare providers that work together to help provide you the quality medical services you need.
Other benefits to you include:
- Giving our doctors and specialists the tools and support they need to do what they do best—the freedom to take care of you and your family.
- We offer an open network that gives you more choice, unlike closed systems that can limit where you get care and services. This means you can choose a physician, hospital or other services close to where you live or work.
The Prospect Medical PCP you select works with us to help coordinate your healthcare services. It’s a one-stop process that includes:
A Longstanding Commitment to Quality Accessible Care
We believe that healthcare is local, that’s why over the years we have invested in the communities we serve in Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside counties. This means you have convenient, quality, accessible care with physicians and healthcare facilities nearby.
Not only are we accessible, but our care has received America’s Physician Groups Elite status for seven years in a row.
- Coordinated-Care-Model which drives higher quality, improves outcomes with lower costs
- More than 11,000 primary care and specialist physicians in California, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Texas
- More than 500,000 members
- 20 community hospitals in six states—seven in Southern California
- Successful, culturally focused networks
Our goal is to serve you. Call us at (800) 708-3230.