Senior Benefits... Just for Seniors!
Choosing the right medical group to accompany your senior health plan is an important decision. We are here to help!
At Prospect Medical Group, our senior members receive additional benefits and services that other medical groups may not offer. Our dedicated Senior Member Service Team’s goal is to eliminate all obstacles to quality, convenient, accessible healthcare.
A sense of knowing you and your dedicated network of healthcare professionals have come together to help you decide what’s best for you. We want your experience with us to be personalized and positive, for you and your entire family.
These are just some of the senior benefits you will receive from Prospect:
- Welcome packet containing all benefit information
- Senior Member Service Team can be reached at (877) 619-5900 and by email
- Transportation coordination to and from medical appointments should your health plan coverage run out
- Home program for those needing assistance in their home
- Patient Neighborhood: a secure interactive online application for instant healthcare needs, such as checking referrals, viewing past provider visits, lab results, and checking prescription history
- Direct referral system for common specialty services used by your physician
- Senior special events
Medicare Open Enrollment
Prospect Medical Group is contracted with most major Medicare Advantage plans. Let us help you find the best plan for you! Email or call our bilingual Senior VIP line at (877) 619-5900 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
If you need medical equipment or supplies, your Primary Care Physician will submit a request for a referral. After it is authorized, you will be directed to the appropriate contracted provider to obtain the requested item.
For prescription/medication information, please refer to your Medicare Advantage plan’s drug formulary or you may contact your health plan directly.
Prospect Medical provides transportation free of charge for our members. Please call Concierge Connection at (877) 619-5900. As a courtesy, we ask that you contact us at least 48 hours in advance to schedule your transportation.
Our Concierge Connection line is answered live and is available for you at (877) 619-5900, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to answer any of your questions about accessing your medical care, obtaining authorization information, choosing physicians and much more.
At Prospect Medical, it is extremely important for our members to receive the care and attention that they deserve at all times.
- Healthier Living—Check out our online resource library with articles, tips and videos on healthier living, preventive care, managing chronic conditions, and other helpful educational information to promote better living.
- Schedule an Annual Wellness Visit—Call your Primary Care Physician and schedule your initial Health Assessment. We encourage you to work with your doctors to stay healthy.
- Preventative Screenings—We want you to be healthy and stay that way. Making sure you complete the necessary screenings will help you stay on the right track and earn you a stamp on our Prospect Passport.
- Care Plus Program, Homebound Program and Palliative Programs —These programs consist of a dedicated team to help members who need additional support with their chronic health conditions by coordinating medical care, post-op calls, social service referrals, assistance with appointments, and support for seniors and their families.